Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And then...


















There were more. And more.


The copyright for all of these images is retained by Cumberland Courier Newspapers - and I'm aware that I should start presenting some of my own work, as opposed to work generated assignments. It's that little guilty voice in the back of my head haranguing me about my own personal project - stuff I care about or have created - as opposed to work created by an editor. Or journo. Or both.

Well, I know I should have my own work going on... But in reality, having a job as a photojournalist is a luxury. New assignments everyday, the requirement to be able to think on my feet, come up with a lighting styles to fit the brief - what's not to like?


I've had a few comments from acquaintances, asking how I lit (well, illuminated sounds a bit grandiose) a job - so I'll cover that in another entry.


In the meantime, feel free to check out some of my recent assignments...

No comments: